CPLEA is pleased to announce our newest resources: Your Rights at Work.
Funded by Alberta's Human Rights Education and Multiculturalism Fund, these resources make use of real‐life scenarios to demonstrate Alberta legislation that protects workers.
Learn more about the project on our blog.
See the resources on our website: Your Rights at Work
New Publications from CPLEA
CPLEA has created many new publications this year with the funding support of the Alberta Law Foundation:
• Alberta’s Protection Against Family Violence Act
• CASL for Charities and Not-for-Profits
• Employment Insurance (EI) and Job Loss
• Legal Information vs Legal Advice
• Moving with Your Children
• Registered Charities and Ineligible Individuals
• Top Ten Tips if You’ve been Terminated
• Transgender Albertans: Ten Things to Know
• Travelling with Children
You can find our new publications on our website.
Canada's top court is a cornerstone of our Parliamentary democracy and the Rule of Law. It has shaped our nation since 1875. Volume 39-6 - July/August 2015 Table of Contents Featured Articles: The Top Court Special Report: Self Represented-Litigants Columns Featured Articles: The Top Court Democratic Governance: The Constitution and Canada’s Branches of Government Lorraine Snyder and Dustin Martin In order to understand the role of Canada's top court, it is necessary … [Read More...]
The Centre for Public Legal Education Alberta
DOES NOT provide legal advice, or answer specific legal questions.
COPYRIGHT © 2015