The Centre for Public Legal Education Alberta (CPLEA) is pleased to announce the publication of its Domestic Violence Toolkit for Landlords. The Kit has been designed for landlords, managers and anyone else who works on-site or has access to residential rental units.
The Tookit includes:
- Information on how to help prevent domestic violence
- What to do if it does happen
- A list of services tenants can call for help
- A list of agencies to contact for more information about domestic violence
- A list of resources that will help you learn more about domestic violence.
CPLEA thanks our partners in this project: Calgary Residential Rental Association, Stop Abuse in Families and the Alberta Council of Women’s Shelters as well as all the landlords, property managers and domestic violence agencies that supported the project.
This project was funded by Status of Women Alberta.